Tue 9 Feb 2016
Tags: app, bg stats, board game stats. No Comments.
Board Game Stats 1.8 just became available on the App Store, with Cloud sync, Landscape mode and more. Check also the new dedicated website: BGStatsApp.com
New in version 1.8:
Cloud sync: sync your Plays between your devices with this in-app purchase. Try it free for two weeks!
- Automatically keeps your devices in sync
- Syncs all Play details, Players, Locations and Games (with exception of photos)
- Keeps a complete backup of your database in the cloud.
- Landscape orientation. Now view all Board Game Stats screens in landscape format.
- Swipe through your plays’ photos full screen
- Stability improvements: tries to restore itself after a problem occurred.
- Adds a + 1 round button to the Play details screen.
- BGG usernames are no longer case sensitive for logging in.
- Ability to remove an image from a Game by swiping over it in the edit screen.
- Asks to discard changes if you cancel editing a Play after change something.
- The Locations list now has an index in alphabetical view as well.
Lots of stability improvements, minor enhancements and bug fixes, among which:
- Winner calculation takes decimals into account.
- Displays year correctly for jan 2016 in certain locales.
- Removes duplicate plays from BGG if posting encountered a problem before.
- Prevents crashes when filtering while adding and deleting games and players.
- Prevents problems when restoring state resulting in a list of Games with no way to leave the screen.
- Better compatibility with iCloud Photo Library when linking images in the photo library.